Many of us have enjoyed running more during lockdown but whether you’re new to running or a seasonal runner, we all have good runs and bad runs. Some days you just feel as if you can keep running for miles, whereas other days putting one foot in front of the other is a struggle.
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself WHY?
Fluctuation in your running performance is directly related to what you have eaten the previous 72-hours. Yes, three days! But the world of nutrition is full of contradictions and pitfalls so where do you even start.
The Eat Better, Run Faster course has been designed to give you impartial advice that is tailored to your gender, body type, and performance goals. Throughout the course, they explain how different food can influence your performance and how you can work out what works best for you. The course is accompanied by a workbook that helps you to keep track of what is recommended specifically for you. By the end, you are encouraged to test your different strategies so that you can find the best solutions that suit your needs.
We’ve teamed up with the guys at Eat Better, Run Faster to bring our Women’s Running Plus members a huge 50% off the course price.
That’s just £27 instead of £54!
The course covers the nine steps to success:
- Fuelling your body: Carbohydrates
- Drinking for speed: Hydration
- Isotonic drinks (sports drinks)
- Choosing and using gels
- Caffeine: to use it or not?
- Recovery meal planning: Protein
- Pre-race meal planning
- Race-day strategy
Women’s Running Plus members get:
- The print magazine delivered to your door every month
- Unlimited access to the Women’s Running Digital Archive, plus all new issues digitally
- The weekly edit newsletter
- 10% off all magazines and merchandise
- Exclusive gym, training, retailer and nutrition discounts
- Occasional member-only treats and content