Stability ball: Squats will improve your leg strength and endurance. The ball in place retains good posture and enables you to push your bottom much further back without falling over. When you do this, make sure you don’t lean forward too much.
- Place a stability ball against a wall.
- Lean with your lower back against the ball.
- Your body should be at a 45 degree angle to the floor.
- Keeping your tummy muscles tight to help with balance, bend your knees and lower your bottom towards the floor.
- Lower as much as you can, but stop when your hips are level with your knees.
- Push back up to the standing position.
Only lower to the point where you know you will be able to stand back up again.