Strong hamstrings are essential to help you increase mileage. Stability ball: Leg curl move will propel you to the PB that you are after in no time!
- Lie on your back on the floor and place both feet on a stability ball.
- Keep your arms next to your sides on the floor, to aid your balance.
- Lift your bottom off the floor (this is the starting position).
- Bend your legs and roll the ball in towards your bottom while pushing your hips up.
- Straighten your legs again, but don’t lower your bottom to the floor.
- Be safe
Keep your tummy muscles tight and don’t hold your breath. If you get cramp in your hamstrings or thighs, rest for a few seconds before continuing. The stronger you get, the fewer cramps you’ll get.