- Lie with your tummy on a stability ball and place your hands on the floor.
- Bend your right knee and flex your foot (pull toes down).
- Keep your left foot on the floor for balance.
- Push your right heel up to the ceiling and lift your leg as high as possible.
- Lower your right leg until your knee touches the ball.
- Complete one set.
- On the last repetition hold the top position.
- Do small controlled pulse movements at the top position.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Don’t hold your breath during the move.