Core strength: stability ball raise works by contracting your core while performing a hip flexion that will improve your running stride and technique.
- Lie with your head and shoulders supported on a stability ball.
- Push your elbows into the ball for balance.
- Keep a 90o angle in your left knee, extend your right leg forwards and place your heel on the floor.
- Raise your right leg up towards the ceiling, keeping it straight.
- Draw your belly button towards your spine to help your balance.
- Repeat on the other side.
Don’t hold your breath.
Don’t drop your hips.