Core strength arm and leg crunches build strength in the six-pack muscles, giving you that sculpted look you may have thought exclusive to celebs with expensive trainers – not anymore. Not only does this move promise an aesthetically pleasing look, it also comprehensively targets the stomach muscles that will give you fluid, free running.
- Lie on your back on the floor.
- Extend your left arm and leg.
- Place your right hand behind your head and keep your right leg at a right angle.
- Crunch your head and arm up while lifting your leg.
- Touch your left leg with your left arm.
- Return to the start.
- Complete one set before changing over to the other side.
Don’t let your lower back arch off the floor