Function and fashion join forces as top trainer brand HOKA ONE ONE team up with Engineered Garments to remodel their classic Bondi B shoe.
Engineered Garments specialises in casual menswear, but this collaboration with HOKA is perfectly unisex, making for fashionable footwear whatever your gender or style.
The Bondi B served as the original max-cushioned road shoe and this comfort has not been compromised during its revamp – HOKA state that we can still expect maximum cushioning, just with a bolder new look.
Some of the best features include:
- Sandwich Mesh upper for breathability while keeping the shoe lightweight
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- CMEVA midsole for cushioning
- Full ground contact design
- High-abrasion rubber on the outsole to increase durability
They’re retailing at £135 and are available here.*
*This post includes an affiliate link.