Sign up for the Celebrate You wave at the Vitality London 10,000
Sign up now for the Celebrate You wave, in association with Mental Health Mates, and run for your head and your heart at the Vitality London 10,000.
You’re invited to sign up now for the Celebrate You wave at the Vitality London 10,000 on bank holiday Monday 25 May. After the huge success of the Celebrate You campaign in 2019, which encouraged women to celebrate body positivity and run in their underwear with Mental Health Mates founder Bryony Gordon and ambassador Jada Sezer, this year’s Celebrate You campaign/wave will focus on running for your head and your heart, to embrace the mental health benefits that regular exercise delivers. This year you can wear anything you like!
“I am so thrilled that we are bringing back Celebrate You and making it bigger and better than before,” says Bryony. “I’m especially happy to be doing it in association with my peer support group Mental Health Mates and I can’t wait to spread the message about running for your mental health as well as your physical health. Thank you to all the inspiring women who have signed up to be part of it.”
Join Bryony’s tribe…
- Bryony Gordon – The Sunday Telegraph columnist, podcaster and author
- Andrea McLean – Loose Women co-presenter and author
- Deborah James – The Big C podcast and columnist/author
- Fearne Cotton – TV and radio presenter and podcaster
- Felicity Hayward – model and founder of Self Love Brings Beauty
- Lauren Mahon – The Big C podcast
- Jada Sezer – model and child psychologist
- Limitless Em – inspirational cancer survivor
- Anna Harding – presenter of The Running Channel
- Nimco Ali – co-founder of Daughters of Eve, anti FGM activist
- Shareefa – model
- Carrie Hope Fletcher – YouTuber, West End singer, author and podcaster
- Juno Dawson – author
- Kate Lawler – Virgin Radio presenter
- Annie Price – TV presenter and subject of documentary Annie out of the Ashes
It’s time to run for your head and your heart, so sign up now to Celebrate You at the Vitality London 10,000!
Enter before 10 February for the discounted price of £35 now
Check out our 10K plans for runners of all abilities here.