It’s not to late to sign up for MoRunning 2016! And with 17 events across the UK and Ireland this November, there’s sure to be a race near you and Women’s Running readers can claim an exclusive 10% discount with code WR-MoRun16 – so no excuses!
Sign up for a 5K or 10K MoRun and you’ll not only be helping to raise money and awareness for men’s health issues – you’ll be having loads of fun too! So gather your friends and family, get your ‘tache on and lace up those running shoes.
Still not convinced? Here’s some words of wisdom from MoRunning ambassador, and legendary fitness guru, Mr Motivator. He wants to see you moving this November.
- With every step you take, over 200 muscles come into play, so choose your goal well and remember the first two letters of goal, and GO for it!
- When running, start slowly and build up at your own pace, don’t be in too much of a hurry, only Robinson Crusoe ever got things done by Friday. Trying to finish the race, enjoy it and earn extra funds by your effort are your aims so don’t push yourself too hard.
- I maintain that it is great to be doing something that is of benefit to you personally but will also help others. Taking part in an event for charity will provide you with so many rewards and benefits.
- Remember – the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is only that little extra, so surprise yourself with how much you can do. Strive for excellence and ask yourself if what you are doing today will get you closer to where you want to be tomorrow. If the answer is yes, then go for it with gusto.
- The price of success is perseverance. Remember Rome wasn’t built in a day and being successful at something can take a while, but if you persevere and strive to be the best you can be, you will get there!
MoRunning takes place between 5-27 November 2016 and is coming to 17 locations across the UK. Fancy dress is encouraged, and so is a good time. So sign up for a 5K or 10K race now with your exclusive discount code WR-MoRun16 and become a legend this November.
Mr Motivator will be leading MoRunners on an epic warm-up in Cardiff’s Bute Park on Sunday 13 November 2016 – and he wants to see you there!