This vegan superfood blondie recipe makes a post-run treat that is soft and gooey, deliciously nutty and made with just a few ingredients
We love a vegan recipe that’s full of nutritional value for runners – especially when nut butters are involved! The lovely people over at Naturya shared these superfood blondies with us…
Why is this recipe good for me?
- It contains high-quality, sustainably-sourced hazelnuts and cashews
- It’s a great source of protein and fibre
- It contains no palm oil or refined sugars
After more recipes for runners? Check out our recipe pages!
Makes: 12 slices
Time: 30 mins
- 225g vegan butter
- 150-175g Naturya Coconut Sugar
- 125g Naturya Cashew & Hazelnut spread
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 280g plain gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp salt
- 200g chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the vegan butter & the coconut sugar.
- Fold in the cashew & hazelnut spread and the vanilla extract.
- Mix together the remaining dry ingredients, then fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, along with the chopped macadamia.
- Evenly spread into a tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once evenly baked, allow to rest for 30 minutes before removing from the tray and portioning.
- Drizzle with more cashew & hazelnut spread once cooled and enjoy.