On Saturday 7 May, at Regent’s Park College, London, in conjunction with Women’s Running, Richard, Amy, Ben, Maddie and the Full Potential team will be holding a fun, informative endurance running training day dedicated to ladies only.
Full Potential has successfully coached thousands of runners over the past 10 years, and this training day is suitable for beginners and seasoned runners of all abilities. It’s an ideal way to start your summer of running and to meet new running friends!
We’re giving six places away for FREE to the first ladies who email Full Potential at [email protected].
If you’re not lucky enough to win one of these places, the price to attend is just £15 per person. To book your place please email [email protected] for what promises to be a fantastic day packed with training sessions and presentations specific to female distance runners.
The event run by Full Potential’s team of experienced of coaches, will include:
• A time-effective and enjoyable running session guaranteed to improve your fitness.
• Make me strong: A session dedicated to simple but effective strength building exercises.
• Training: What you should be doing, how and when.
• Running technique: How small changes can make very big improvements to your running.
• Nutrition and diet advice to support a healthy lifestyle and productive training.
• Special deals on shoes, apparel, and some great prizes up for grabs.
• A Q&A session with Amy Whitehead, elite team GB marathon runner and mum of two, who will discuss balancing training within a busy family lifestyle.
Find out more about Full Potential.