The 100K/50K Ultra Challenges attract runners of all abilities and levels of experience – marathon competitors stepping up the distance, seasoned ultra runners out for sharp times, or regular joggers looking for an event that really suits them. These events are a real test of stamina and determination, and are fully supported with great hospitality, providing all that you’ll need to go that extra mile. Through great scenery, mixed terrain and for a charity of your choice – you can run at your pace, jog or even walk parts to get across the finish line.
There are five Ultra Challenge events in the series. The original 100K London 2 Brighton Challenge is now one of the biggest ultra runs in the UK, and the Isle of Wight Challenge – 105K around the costal path – is quickly turning into a classic event on the calendar. For 2015, London 2 Cambridge joins the line-up, alongside the existing Thames Path Challenge, and in its second year, ‘London’s Great Escape’ – a fascinating 100K route out to the Chilterns along the Grand Union Canal towpath.
So, why not step it up in 2015? Push yourself further – do an Ultra Challenge! It could be one of the most rewarding experiences that you’ve had in years.
- 100K ultras – at your pace. Run it or jog it!
- 50K ‘Marathon Plus’ option
- Join as a team or as an individual
- 25K option & relay team option on three events
- Feed & drink stations every 12.5K. Meal option every 25K
- FREE food, energy drinks and snacks
- Free runners’ baggage transfer
- Fully signed route – no need to navigate!
- Medics, marshals and massage – support all the way
- Sign up from £29 and fundraise for a charity of your choice