The Perkins Great Eastern Run is one of the fastest-growing half marathons in the country and in 2013 attracted record participants.
Last year the race attracted record numbers – entries were up by 20 per cent – at a time when other races reported a decrease in entry numbers.
Our 2014 event, taking place on Sunday 12 October at 10.30am, is heading towards full capacity and if you haven’t entered yet, here are a few reasons why you should:
- BARR Gold Grade event
- A flat and fast course, ideal for achieving a PB
- City-centre parking for only £2
- Great-value entry fee
- Historic city-centre route (no fields or industrial estates)
- Excellent goody bags
- Superb spectator support in residential areas and the finish line
- Top prize money for winners
- Free entertainment for spectators at start and finish area