Enter our brilliant competition to win an award-winning sports bra – the MAAREE Solidarity High-Impact Sports Bra worth £64
When you put on the MAAREE Solidarity High-Impact Sports Bra you will instantly feel a new level of comfort and support as you set off on your run. The brainchild behind the brand, Mari Thomas, a runner herself, realised there was a big gap in the market for a new sports bra, and one that was pitched more towards women with bigger boobs.
The Solidarity High-Impact Sports Bra includes the game-changing Overband® Technology that significantly reduces upward and downward motion. The curved panel runs across the top of the breasts to provide extra support when carrying out any form of exercise.
The bra in detail
Here’s why the MAAREE Solidarity High-Impact Sports Bra must be part of your essential running kit:
- Overband® Technology to reduce upward motion. The shape means the pressure is evenly distributed around your chest
- Non-stretch fabric to prevent motion while you’re running
- Padded shoulder straps in non-stretch material to ensure minimal bounce and maximum comfort
- Comfortable, wide and expandable underband can contract with your breathing
- The bra is functional and can be worn as a race-back or an H-back via a hook and loop on the straps
The MAAREE Solidarity High-Impact Sports Brais available in a range of sizes from 30C – 38G and comes in two popular colourways, Coral and Black.
The bra has won Best in Test in Women’s Running magazine twice so enter now and don’t miss out!
We have two bras up for grabs so just answer this simple question below and you’ll be in with a chance to win. GOOD LUCK!